Foothills Men's Golf Club Event Information
- Handicaps — we will use AGA/USGA handicaps for everyone's first 2 tournaments. Players without an official AGA or USGA (GHIN) handicap will play at scratch (0 handicap) until 2 individual tournaments are played
- After 2 tournaments have been played, we will use the FMGC handicaps. Handicaps will be based on the following scores:
- Best 1 of 2, 2 of 3, 2 of 4, 3 of 5, 3 of 6, 4 of 7, 4 of 8
- Rule of 80, age plus handicap > 80 - player may choose to play from the forward tees. Rule of 80 players' handicaps will be adjusted downward by 2 strokes for net calculations (low net and net skins).
- Players may request to be paired with another member (twosome). Further pairings will be done by blind draw. Tee times will be assigned at random.
- Entry fee will be $22 for one day events. $20 will go towards the top event finishers with $2 to be used for CTP's (one for front 9, one on back 9). Event payouts will be paid in gift cards issued by the Foothills.
- As we start out, the events will be all net, if we can build to 30+ players we will adjust the pay outs and will consider adding a gross flight.
- Tie breakers will be low score for the last nine, then last six, then last three in all events except championship.
- Optional $20 skins game, gross and net
Join the Men's Club in the Pro shop or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foothills Member Information Form available as a PDF in a new tab